BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, 18 October 2011

u r . .

baby , wherever and whoever you are ,
just in case if you don't know ,
you are . . .

my sunny sky ,
my favourite high ,
my bed so warm ,
my port in a storm ,
my sweetest gift ,
my emotional lift ,
my best friend ,
until the end ,
my inspiration ,
my destination ,
my shining light ,
my day and night ,
my heart healer ,
my anger chiller ,
my pain reliever ,
my spring fever ,
my gem so rare ,
my answered prayer ,
my heart and soul ,
my life made whole ,
my merry-go-around ,
my my "up" when i'm down ,
my best chance ,
my last dance ,
my energizer ,
my appetizer ,
my morning sun ,
my evening fun ,
my dancing partner ,
my source of laughter ,
my everafter ,
my heaven sent ,
for who i'm meant ,
my burning fire ,
my greatest desire ,
my soul mate ,
my sweet fate ,
my dream lover ,
my "before all other" ,
my confiidence ,
my common sense ,
my reson why
until i die

0 comments: