BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 2 September 2011

Someone said to me that she loves me after she knew that i'm back to single . Erm , it is not told actualy coz she didn't called me , she texted , . I dont know why , but when I want to reply the message , what appeared in my mind was her face . Her sad face , her big , sad eyes , looking straight at me and I felt like someone slapped me hard in the face . Hei , nizam , I never thought that this will happen , it is true that she is a 'sampah' , but somehow after becoming her boyfriend for about 6 months , I'm used to have her besides me . I felt different when i'm back to single . Hei , nina , it is true that the only way to forget about her is by finding a new girlfriend . . Hmm , . Yeah , i'll do it !









But not now . Najaa said that there are many girls that are more prettier than herself in mrsm , . Hmm , ok , i'll keep that in mind . Besides , I must get rid of this feeling inside my heart . Now I must keep myself from vomiting . . Ahh , mabuk kereta , .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

According to Stanford Medical, It's in fact the ONLY reason women in this country live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 42 pounds lighter than we do.

(And realistically, it is not about genetics or some secret-exercise and EVERYTHING about "how" they are eating.)

BTW, What I said is "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

TAP this link to find out if this short quiz can help you decipher your true weight loss potential

Unknown said...

Your Affiliate Profit Machine is waiting -

And making profit with it is as easy as 1...2...3!

Here is how it all works...

STEP 1. Tell the system which affiliate products the system will advertise
STEP 2. Add some PUSH BUTTON TRAFFIC (it LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
STEP 3. See how the system explode your list and sell your affiliate products on it's own!

Do you want to start making profits???

Your MONEY MAKING affiliate solution is RIGHT HERE