BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 30 April 2011

missing you

Ever since that rainy day you left
You’ve taken part of me with you
My heart fails to understand
What all this really means
The numbness that’s dwelling in my mind
Keeps telling me to let you go
But I can only listen to
The crying in my heart
I’m missing you, missing you
My heart is bursting with so much pain
And time passes slowly; I just can’t help
How much I miss you
I’m missing you, missing you
Why did you have to say good-bye?
Maybe this was the way that things were meant to be
I’m missing you
I know I’m drowning in all my tears
I just can’t seem to cease the flood
My heart keeps on yearning for you
Will you ever come back?
The aching that’s been inside my heart
Doesn’t seem to become any less
I try to tell myself to move on
But I can’t help myself
Oh, my first love, my first love
Without you, I just can’t ease this pain
What to do? What can I do?
I’m going crazy over you
Please promise me, promise me
That you’d find someone else to love
It’s not me, though it’s not me
For your sake, I’ll learn to be strong
It’s hard for me, hard for me
Oh, I love you, I’m missing you
Maybe this was the way that things were meant to be
I’m missing you

0 comments: