BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 18 October 2011

u r . .

baby , wherever and whoever you are ,
just in case if you don't know ,
you are . . .

my sunny sky ,
my favourite high ,
my bed so warm ,
my port in a storm ,
my sweetest gift ,
my emotional lift ,
my best friend ,
until the end ,
my inspiration ,
my destination ,
my shining light ,
my day and night ,
my heart healer ,
my anger chiller ,
my pain reliever ,
my spring fever ,
my gem so rare ,
my answered prayer ,
my heart and soul ,
my life made whole ,
my merry-go-around ,
my my "up" when i'm down ,
my best chance ,
my last dance ,
my energizer ,
my appetizer ,
my morning sun ,
my evening fun ,
my dancing partner ,
my source of laughter ,
my everafter ,
my heaven sent ,
for who i'm meant ,
my burning fire ,
my greatest desire ,
my soul mate ,
my sweet fate ,
my dream lover ,
my "before all other" ,
my confiidence ,
my common sense ,
my reson why
until i die

1 comments:

Blogger said...

Did you hear there's a 12 word phrase you can say to your partner... that will trigger deep feelings of love and instinctual attractiveness for you buried within his heart?

That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's instinct to love, idolize and look after you with his entire heart...

12 Words Will Fuel A Man's Desire Response

This instinct is so hardwired into a man's genetics that it will drive him to try harder than ever before to make your relationship as strong as it can be.

In fact, triggering this dominant instinct is absolutely important to achieving the best ever relationship with your man that as soon as you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

...You'll instantly find him expose his soul and heart to you in a way he never experienced before and he'll perceive you as the one and only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly interested him.